DinnerDork [ ˈdi-nərˈdȯrk ]
Brunch is my favorite meal, making this another one of my go-to recipes when we’re hosting brunch or overnight guests. It’s a simple and delicious way to make an omelette for a crowd (big or small).
Things to love:
- Simple to make beautiful omelets for a group! No more one-at-a-time, no more worrying about perfecting the pan-to-plate maneuver!
- Easy to modify with add-ins! Add a of your favorite add-ins to go from basic to gourmet. Think diced chicken, ham or sausage; diced tomatoes or cooked potatoes; chives, onions, peppers, and more!
- Ready in 25 minutes or less!
- Easily reheats!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup monterrey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 sprigs of fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare a 9×13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray or oil.
- Add all ingredients except the monterrey jack cheese to a blender bowl and blend until smooth. If hand mixing, add to a large bowl and beat briskly with a whisk until smooth.
- Pour into baking dish, then sprinkle top with monterrey jack cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Cut into squares or loosen sides and roll onto a serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh chives (optional)